Home-based Learning (HBL)
Starting from 8 April 2020, all secondary schools will conduct Full Home-based Learning (HBL) till 4 May 2020. The one-day-of-HBL-a-week experience has prepared students, parents and teachers for more extensive use of HBL. During the full HBL phase, schools will continue to provide instructions and support for students to access a range of both online and hard copy of HBL materials, so that learning continues uninterrupted. Schools will also assist students who may require digital devices or internet access. The Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS) platform will continue to be accessible to students during this period. Throughout this period of full HBL, our students can reply on the ongoing support from their teachers and other school personnel who will continue to work from home or from school. School staff will also keep in regular contact with them and their parents.
- School will notify parents/guardians of students with no response , and disciplinary actions will be taken for those without valid reasons.
3. Follow the learning activities in the HBL timetable. Complete all assignments for each day and submit them to their subject teachers within 3 school days (can be in soft copy, as per teachers' instructions).
4. For any online face-to-face learning conducted by subject teachers, wear your half-uniform.
5. Check out by messaging your class chat group between 2-3pm (or 12.30pm on Fridays).
6. For any queries with regard to HBL and the Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS), contact the school helpline at 6385 1589 between 8am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays. More details on SLS support for HBL can be found at this link.
Need Emotional or Academic Support?
You can contact the SSS Counselling and Learning Behavioural Support Team here.